Student Remote Access Work
Remote education provision: Information for parents
Student email access guide is available here with emails also being accessible via the link below, please be aware subject specific work will be sent to students via their google classroom.
Pupils need to understand there is a need to be mindful and interact patiently and respectfully in accordance with the school behaviour policy and the BFL guidelines.
- Pupils should try to maintain some structure to their day by following their timetable.
- Check Google Classrooms for any new assignments for each subject daily.
- Complete the work that has been set and, if requested, hand it in the Classroom to be marked.
- Be responsible for their behaviour and actions when online.
- Pupils must not record or take photos of classmates or teachers during audio video conferencing sessions, nor share lessons publicly.
- Pupil microphones and video functions should be turned off during ‘live’ remote lessons;
- Pupils should understand that these rules are designed to help keep them safe online and that if they are not followed, school sanctions will be applied and parents contacted.
Students can access the various online platforms via the links below:
EPlatform - EBooks: http://batleygrammar.eplatform.co/